Please use the form below to submit a new Pre-Application enquiry to us. All fields marked with a * are mandatory and must be filled in with the relevant information.
In order for us to assess your pre-application request fully please upload the following documents (as a minimum) with this submission:
- The site boundary clearly marked on a location plan of not less than 1:1250 scale.
- The layout of the site shown on a plan of not less than 1:500 scale.
- Photographs of the existing site.
- Drawings / plans / sketches, such as elevations, floor plans, access arrangements and materials, showing the nature and scale of the development.
- Drawings / plans / sketches showing features such as trees, other vegetation, landscape features, utilities, listed buildings and adjacent buildings and uses.
- A completed Wildlife and Geology Trigger Table which will indicate whether a Wildlife, Geology or Invasive Species Report is required.
Please note: We now charge for pre-application advice. Once you have completed this pre-application enquiry form, please remember to make the payment. Details on charges and methods of payments can be found here.
- Please note that we have a file size limit of 5MB per file.
- Permitted file formats are doc, docx, pdf, txt, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, png, gif.
Please use the Add button to add additional files.
Please press the Submit button when you are happy with the information you have
entered and have read our terms and conditions (39KB - pdf help)
Failure to complete any part of this enquiry will result in the Council
not being able to determine the enquiry.